Cooling Our Planet
Worried about the type of world we are living our grandchildren?
We can’t control what anyone else does but we do have a choice about what we do.
The sad fact is that we are still destroying our planet by habitat destruction and toxic pollution.
- 50 species of animals become extinct each day
- 100 species of plants become extinct each day
- Whales and birds of prey have significant amounts of toxins in them which can cause birth defects and reproductive problems – making it more difficult to increase populations of already endangered species.
- Some tundra species will become extinct because of global warming
- Acid rain is destroying forests at the rate of X in Europe and North America
So what can YOU do?
Stop feeling so helpless and hopeless. You can become part of the solution and stop being part of the problem.
You might be thinking that I am only one person what I do cannot make a difference to anything. But it can make a difference, particularly to your own peace of mind. And know that you are not alone. Many hundreds of thousands of people do care about our planet and wildlife conservation. Have the courage to stand up for what you know is right, knowing that others are standing up with you. Together we can change the world for the better.
Ways that you can help wildlife conservation and the environment are explained in the new ebook ‘Wildlife Conservation -14 practical ways You can do to help locally and internationally.’ It is written by author, zoologist and environmental scientist Kerry-Ann Cox. In the easy to read and practical book you will find
- How to find companies with good environment practices
- Ways of eating that aren’t so damaging to the environment
- How to find organisations and groups that play a major role in wildlife conservation
- How you can approach the government and put pressure on them protect our planet
- How to make companies listen to your message that you want them to do more environmentally friendly.
- Ways of improving you local area to make it a wildlife haven.
- Ways to get involved with important conservation issues in your local area
- How to find alternatives to the products that harm the environment
- Ways to make donations to conservation groups without spending your own money.
Pickup your copy now and start helping wildlife conservation today!
Money Back Guarantee
It can be hard to order from the internet because you don't know what you are getting. So look over the book for 30 days and if you don't like it I will happily give you a full refund - no questions asked.
‘Wildlife Conservation -14 practical ways You can do to help locally and internationally.’ Is instantly downloadable to your computer and is only $17.95. Just click the buy now button
Before you order you will also need to install a copy of acrobat reader and a copy of Winzip if you do not have one. To get a free copy of Acrobat Reader
And to get a free copy of Winzip go to www.winzip